Monday 3 March 2014

{ Freebie Monday ~ Filofax Personal Size Planner Page. FF Personal 內頁 March 2014 }

{ Freebie Monday ~  Filofax Personal Size Planner Page. FF Personal 內頁 March 2014 }
I have been lusting for a personal size Filofax for a long time. It is on my wishlist coz it is totally out of my price range... So I'm using an Aqua Drops card holder from LihitLab as a planner/notebook since the paper size is only slightly larger than the Filo personal. I made some planner pages based on the filo personal size refill.
It includes:
  • a 30-Day Goal Track List
  • List page
  • 4 index tabs
They're set on letter size paper, which is smaller than A4. It will be great if you're using A4 paper and perfect when using letter size.  Remember not to "resize" and when printing to retain the personal size.
  • The white version, the one I'm using right now as shown in the first 2 photos, is available for download from here.
  • The blue version is available for download from here.
Personal use Only! Also please let me know if these pages work for you or not. Thanks and enjoy! :D
我垂涎Filofax personal手帳已久。但它完全超過我的價格範圍... 所以我用LihitLab cardholder 作規劃/筆記本, 它紙張尺寸比ff personl稍大。我自己基於ff personl 內頁尺寸做了一些設計。
它包括:
  • 一個30天的目標track list
  • 清單
  • 索引標籤
用A4 / Letter size 紙張打印。記得在打印時保留"尺寸不調整"和以確保 personal 內頁的大小。
僅供個人使用!Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment